1. Students wrote their poems on paper.
2. They then typed them on Google docs where they revised their poems including using the new Thesaurus Add-on feature of Google docs (fantastic feature!).
3. After a few iterations, when checked off, they used Haiku Deck to type their poems, associating each line with a pertinent image.
4. They played Haiku Deck in play mode and took screen shots of each slide (picture + text).
5. They imported those pictures into Explain Everything from the camera roll.
6. They added their voice and annotation.
7. Saved the end product as a video in the camera roll.